08 November 2007

Faking It

For the past 2 days, i have been down with a blocked nose and it was getting worst so i decided to see the doctor on Wed to get medicine and as well as to get a day off so that i can sleep the flu away. I know its abit fake cos today ie Thu is a public holiday but i thought it will be nice if i can have a R-E-A-L rest so that i can recover speedily.

So i went to the doctor and we were chatting away when he asked me how my morning sickness is and whether it is all gone now since i am in my 2nd trimester. Without thinking, i replied "Nope, i dont have any morning sickness at all". And the doctor gave me a "Yes you have" look. But anyway he gave me some advice saying that i should consume more RED meat and leafy vegetables as i am supposed to look ROSY in my 2nd trimester and not the current stage he is looking at me....i.e OLD, HAGGARD and YELLOW...ok, i made these up but dear friends, if i am out with you, please make sure that i eat RED meat and LEAFY vegetables. Come repeat after me.....RED meat and LEAFY vegetables.

And so i took the medication and walked home slowly....then i recalled!! About few weeks ago i did go to the doctor to get some medicine for my "MORNING SICKNESS". Well, it wasnt exactly a real thingy and i just wana stay home and sleep cos you know how tiring being pregnant is. Hee hee...so my chow keng plot has been exposed!!

Sob sob....guilty!!