05 November 2007

Tap Tap...

*yawn* last time was such a pleasant to sleep as it has been raining since 10pm and i was already in bed sleeping soundly away. Before you laugh, yes....10pm is my bedtime and if i dont sleep by then, i can get very cranky.

In the middle of the night, pa pa mui tapped me on my shoulder and didnt say anything. So in my subconcious state i asked him what it was abt...his reply "you SNORE really badly today' and i just replied "Orh" and went bed to sleep, i mean this is not a matter that you would lose sleep over to work out a solution right? Hahaa...

This morning at 6.55am, pa pa mui came and woke me up so that i can see him off to work at the door. He said that my snoring kept him up all night....gosh, i am feeling really bad but i told him i have got a stuff nose and hopefully it will be well today and i am drowning myself with water today to get rid of the flu bug.