13 November 2007

Tickle Tickle

Last night, pa pa mui has to attend to a business call so he asked me to go ahead with the music time with baby mui first. I suspect he is trying to get away from it after the 1st night. He even suggested that we do it on alternate nights. Poor man, i think he is totally freak out.

Anyway, as i was laying on my side listening to the music, i felt a little ticklish feeling on the side. At least i thought i was getting numb but i realised the feeling was coming from within. Hmm....i think i just felt the baby's kick. Oh my...the feeling was just beyond descriptions. This is the wonder of being a mom.

This morning, pa pa mui turned on the music to wake me up. But i was so cosy in bed with the blanket all over me and pa pa mui walked over to me and started caressing my tummy. Conversation as follows:

Ma Ma Mui: What are you doing?
Pa Pa Mui : Bonding with the baby.
Ma Ma : By touching my arse? (i removed the blanket and you should have seen the look on pa pa mui's face)

Oops...