15 February 2008

Swimming

I have got this sudden urge to swim after seeing pa pa mui in the pool last Sat. So yesterday, pa pa mui suggested that we go swimming. So armed with my swimming gear we proceed and reached the swimming pool at 8pm. We had some snacks by the pool and by the time i decided to hit the pool (with the water level below knee caps), i looked at pa pa mui and told him that either he has to push me into the pool or i have to plunge in myself cos the water is FREAKING cold!!

After 3 mins of walking around the shallow part of the pool with pa pa mui encouraging me like a child who is about to take his shower, i decided to call it a night. I came out of the pool and sat by the pool side looking at those heros swimming around.

Swimming mission....failed. I'll try day swimming instead.