09 February 2008

These Legs are Meant For Talking....

Last Thursday was another routine check up for me....as we sat outside the room waiting for our turn, i could feel Phieng Phieng as usual was punching away with his hands on my right ribs so pa pa mui bend down and talk to Phieng Phieng to calm him down like he did every now and then. Few mins later, it was our turn. This monthly scan usually gets us all excited as we get to see Phieng Phieng and how big he is getting. I laid on the bed as the doctor started to scan, she pointed to the screen telling us that the baby's head is down at the bottom and the legs are on top (under my boobs). I could almost feel pa pa mui's rolling his eyes. Few minutes later, we were out of the room.

Pa pa mui looked at me and said "So i have been talking to the legs huh". I burst out laughing explaining to pa pa mui that i didnt know that his son has got such a powerful leg kicking. I have been assuming that Phieng Phieng has always been laying horizontal across my womb.

Next stop, our gynae visit. She look at the last Glucose Test result and cleared me. Yipppe!! And she also told us that the baby now weighs 1.2kg to 1.3kg, and she assured me again that its not a small baby, its a MEDIUM to BIG size baby. U should see pa pa mui beaming with that "Yes Yes" look.