11 March 2008

Mr Muscle

My colleague has given Phieng Phieng a new nick and that is Mr Muscle. I must say it suit Phieng Phieng to a T cos lately his kicks and punches has got such a powerful force. Just ask pa pa mui, he was punched again last night.

My appetitie has increased over the last 2 weeks, i dont know if its me or the baby but i have this constant need to eat, especially sweet stuff. Oh gosh....i have already piled on 13kg and i think the scale is only going up not down. Ice cream is the top priority list now above all food, and i am going crazy surfing all the ice cream sites. Just looking at the websites can set me H-I-G-H.

The more food/ drink i consume, the lesser space in my tummy so Phieng Phieng will kick in protest, like right now as i type away.

We are really counting down to the DAY!!