01 May 2008

Spilled Milk

Pee...poo....milk. That is what i get on my clothes on a daily basic and if that is not horrible enough, there will be days when Ray decided he wants to go on a massive milk drinking sessions and when his tiny stomach cannot contain the milk and 5 mins later, whatever he drank will end up on me!! Nice and warm still.....

Motherhood has indeed changed me, for better of cos. Now i am more patience and more tolerant of why things are the way it is. Being the head strong taurus, i can never understand why some things cannot be done my way. But that is the past and now i know things happened the way it was meant to be. So why push it? I might as well look at it from a different point of view and understand it, instead of dwelling on it, right?

Hmm.....motherhood is really a 24/7 job - sleep, long shower, hot meals, entertainment, girls night out etc all DEPRIVED. But i am so glad i applied for this job.