30 June 2008

Pretend!!

This week is the last week of my maternity leave. Well...actually i extended it a week longer cos i need time to leave Ray with my mom to build a environment for Ray to get comfortable. And also, i have to convince myself to wake up at 6am...feed Ray, express milk, pack breakfast for pa pa mui, transfer milk to the bag and PRETEND that pa pa mui and Ray will both leave the house at 7am SHARP!! Even i need a routine these days.

So far so good...but the hardest part is not being able to fall back into bed when i am done with the pretend. Arrgghh...and seeing Ray still sleeping in our bed, snoring away just make things worst.

Already started to clear my work emails and getting ready to start work next Monday...but this week, just let me enjoy my time with Ray and pa pa mui as things will never be the same again once i become the working mom.

And Ray will be THREE month next week, its another milestone for all of us.