13 September 2008

I can't help it!!

I was going through the pictures when i saw this series of pictures that i took for pa pa mui and Ray.


PS: pa pa mui is NOT naked!!

Fatherhood has changed pa pa mui, for better of cos. Everyday he ferries Ray to and fro my mom's place, fighting the morning traffic, cursing and swearing but alway maintaining a cheery tone so that Ray wouldnt know that he is actually swearing.

He still drives down to my office every now and then to pick me up from work and then back to the west to pick Ray up and that is not the end of his day.

He will always let me have my hot bath first to wind down so that i can totally relax and then he will wash the bottles from the day while chatting to Ray. And best part is, he will shower Ray as well so practically i am left with nothing to do at the end of the day.

Thanks pa pa mui, for the unsung things that you have done for both me and Ray.