30 November 2007

Finally.....

Yesterday must have the weirdest day in my life....i have stranger asking me to be careful of the bus door as it was opening, and i was standing at the steps of the front door. Those damm people just refused to move in. And i have a lady who gently knocked into me and she apologised and i didnt even have to tsk at her.

These are things that wouldnt happen on a Thursday morning....because its was a working day and everyone seems to be in a rush. But i was feeling really Zen about the whole thing.

In the evening, i took the train to Lot 1 to meet up with my sister and family again. As i caught into the train at City Hall, realised that there was no seat for me, took out my magazine and became to read for like 5 seconds when i realised a strange aunty staring at my tummy. She came over and whispered to me "You can have my seat" and she gave me a big grin like she won a prize in the science quest and the question was - Guess who is pregnant in the mrt.

Ahh...finally, my stomach is showing and hopefully will get more people to give up seats not just to me but other pregnant women. People in Singapore are still generally very insensitive when it comes to giving up seat to pregnant women and old folks.

Perhaps a cabin in the mrt just specially for the preggie and old folks will do the trick.....