04 December 2007

Ouch....

Ouch...this morning at my work desk, i felt a sharp pain just under my tummy and the pain seems to travel. I quickly refer to my bible www.babycentre.co.uk for reference. Apparently i am at my 19 week now so this is what they called the round ligament pain, and it's caused by the stretching of the muscles and ligaments that support your growing uterus. But secretly, i think its the baby happily stretching around in my tummy.

And....my feet size has just gone by 1 size. Luckily i bought a size 38 shoes last week, usually i am a size 37, i have hindsight leh.

On diet.....i can now eat ice cream as they are pack on the calories and saturated fat but it's also a great source of calcium. And of cos hamburgers which can be high in saturated fat but they're also a great source of iron.

Who's heading to Macdonald's with me now?