27 November 2007

Public Enemy Soon

Arrrgghh.....is this it? Raging hormones, uncontrollable temper that flares in all directions?

These days, nothing pleases me.....even when pa pa mui is massaging my tired calves. I screamed "Too hard, ouch, dont touch me". When the house is untidy, i screamed "Do your part and do the chores" but all these will never bothered me in the past. Am i making a mole out of a mountain? But everything people do or say irriates me.

No one would give up their seats in the MRT, cos my tummy is too big to warrant a seat. So i attempting the caressing of my bump in the train, all failed. Last evening, even told a ANGRY looking uncle off. He was pushing his way out of the train and the train was still travelling and i have to shout at him to wait....he stared at me as if he would kill me.....and i just stared back in defiance (inside me i was shaking). Dont play with a pregnant woman aka me, i can get nasty but of cos i am usually nice.

Today, work sucks....everything is U-R-G-E-N-T, i know this is a test for my patience....just hang in there and i will survive.