28 May 2008

First Separation - 28th May

Time....7.17pm, i left the house and dashed to the hair saloon for a haircut. The last time i had my haircut was like 7 weeks ago and i just felt like sh*t so decided to do it. I fed Ray to the max and asked pa pa mui to look after him while i am gone for max ONE hour.

7.30pm....Ray started crying. And of cos i didnt know as pa pa mui wanted me to enjoy my "ME time". And since i didnt know, i sms pa pa mui at 8pm to tell him that i will be doing highlights to my hair as well so should be done by 9pm. Wrong move....i got a call at 8.30pm and pa pa mui told me that Ray has been crying since 7.30pm. I got panicky and wanted to run out of the salon with foils in my hair but i took a deep breath and told myself that Ray has just been fed so he is not crying for milk, its more for cuddle from me as he wants a familiar smell.

I reached home at 9.13pm, puffing as i ran all the way home from the salon. And when i opened the door, Ray was still crying. My heart ached and i felt i was being a terrible mom for leaving Ray and pa pa mui at lurch.

Here's a pic of Ray's crying....crying buckets and if u look carefully, there is actually tear pooling.


And by the way...the hair cut and highlight was a disaster.